Dr. Enrica Falbo
|Dr. Enrica Falbo
Specialty: Internal Medicine and Nephrology consultant
Long internal medicine experience in Autoimmune Disease, Hemodialysis, Kidney Transplant, Peritoneal Dialysis, Treatment of Diabetes, Nephropathy and Hypertension, Kidney Stone Prevention and Diagnosis Treatment of Chronic kidney Failure in the various stage.
Education & Fellowship
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Pisa, Italy.
- Specialization in Nephrology cum laude, University of Pisa, Italy.
- Internship at Royal Sussex County Hospital Renal Unit, Brighton, UK as part of the EU postgraduate course.
- Scuola S. Anna, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy: attended 2nd level Master Course in Echo/Doppler.
- University of Pisa – Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism: attended 2nd level Master Course in “The Diagnosis and Treatment of Endocrinopathies.
- Management of diabetes, hypertension, kidney transplants, endocrinology, immunology and nutrition.