Dr. Joanne Saade
|Dr. Joanne Saade
As a distinct medical graduate from USEK University in Beirut, Dr. Joanne Saade specialized in Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine at the American University of Beirut. Throughout her training, Dr. Saade completed elective rotations in the UAE (Al Mafraq Hospital, Abu Dhabi) but also in Brazil (Santa Casa da Misericordia Hospital, Rio de Janeiro).
Dr. Joanne Saade is a HAAD licensed Pediatrician with a 2 year experience in hospitals but also as a volunteer in NGOs in Lebanon as well as dispensaries. She is certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
In the setting of her fellowship and residency research program, Dr. Joanne worked on the research project “Congenital hypothyroidism in very low birth weight infants” which is being submitted in various medical journals.
Dr. Joanne is a multi-lingual speaker: Arabic, English and French.
- Newborn care
- Well-child clinic: immunizations, growth and development, screening (obesity, iron deficiency, anemia, dyslipidemia …), nutrition (breastfeeding, vitamin supplementation, advancing the diet …) common complaints (crying/colic, safety and injury prevention …)
- Common pediatric disorders: sleeping problems, enuresis, language development, separation anxiety, school refusal, undesirable habits and behaviors, common pain syndromes (headache, abdominal pain, limb pain…) attention deficit/hyperactivity disorders.
- Adolescent health
- Pediatric infectious diseases: fever without a source, urinary tract infections, otitis media, tonsillitis, influenza, hand-foot-mouth disease, roseola, EBV, CMV, measles, varicella, parasitic infections…
- Allergic disorders: cow’s milk allergy, allergic rhinitis, urticaria, atopic dermatitis…
- Respiratory disorders: Asthma, croup, pneumonia, bronchiolitis, bronchitis, common cold…
- Common Gastrointestinal disorders: Gastroesophageal reflux, constipation, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain…
- Ear piercing
Call this number 02 613 3999 to book your appointment.