Vascular surgery is a specialty focused on managing problems with the vascular system in every part of the body except the brain and the heart. This includes prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases affecting the arteries, veins and lymphatic channels.
Welcome to our Harley Street Vascular unit, where our team of expert and experienced surgeons specializes in a variety of vascular procedures. In addition to our dedicated Vascular Laboratory staffed with internationally credentialed technologist. Our clinic is dedicated to providing the highest quality of personalized care to our patients and ensuring that they receive the best possible treatment.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VARICOSE VEINS
Diagnosis and treatment:
Some of the vascular conditions and treatment include, but not limited to:
- Modern and Minimally invasive techniques for treating varicose veins (endovenous ablations, laser or radiofrequency , Glue, and Foam Sclerotherapy)
- Treating Spider veins, Reticular veins and Major truncal venous reflux.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and other Thrombophlebitis
- Management of diabetic foot
- Screening for arterial disease and Aortic Aneurysm
- Open and endovascular revascularization procedures for peripheral artery disease
- Endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) and thoracoabdominal endovascular repair (T-EVAR) for aneurysm repair
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Ports and Dialysis access
Our Noninvasive Vascular laboratory offers some of the most advanced vascular investigations with imaging and hemodynamic testing, performed by highly experienced and credentialed personnel. The tests include and not limited to:
- Assessment of Varicose veins and Venous insufficency
- Evaluation of Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Screening and diagnosis of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Diagnosis of Renal and Mesenteric arterial disease.
- Carotid and Vertebral artery disease
- Transcranial doppler for Sickle cell and intracranial vascular diseases
- Evaluation for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Evaluation and Mapping for Hemodialysis Access procedures.
At our vascular unit, we are committed to providing personalized care to each of our patients, and we work closely with them to develop individualized treatment plans based on their unique needs and medical history. We utilize the latest technology and techniques to ensure that our patients receive the best possible outcomes and have the shortest possible recovery times.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT