- Accessibility: We welcome complaints through various channels. You can express your concerns via email, in a face-to-face conversation, or over the telephone. Our contact information, including the appropriate telephone numbers and email addresses, will be clearly displayed for your convenience.
- Local Resolution: Your complaint will be handled at the local level, where the issue originated. If necessary, it will be escalated to our Quality Department Representative and, if required, to our dedicated Quality Director.
- Transparency: We believe in open communication. You have the right to know the identity of the person who is handling your complaint, ensuring transparency and accountability throughout the process.
- Responsive Head of Department: The Head of the Department where the complaint originated will be the initial point of contact. They will promptly address your concerns as the first-line responder.
- Confidentiality and Comfort: We prioritize your privacy and comfort. When you raise a complaint, our Director of the department will provide a suitable environment for you to voice your concerns. We aim to ensure confidentiality and will invite the Quality Department Representative or Admin Director to attend the meeting. This meeting will preferably take place away from public areas in the clinic.
- Thorough Investigation: Once your complaint is received, our dedicated Quality Department Representative will reach out to you to arrange a meeting. They will discuss the issue in detail, leading the internal investigation process for quality improvement purposes. For non-medical-related complaints, the Quality Department Representative will handle the process entirely. For medical complaints, the complaint will be raised to our Medical Director. We will keep you informed throughout the investigation process and offer a meeting to discuss our findings once it is complete.
- Seeking Resolution: We are committed to resolving complaints to your satisfaction. If you feel that the resolution presented by our medical center is not satisfactory, you have the option to contact the Department of Health (DOH).
- Transparent Communication: We understand the importance of keeping you informed. Throughout the complaint process, we will provide regular updates on the progress and flow of your complaint.
- Continuous Improvement: We value all feedback received. To drive ongoing improvement, all complaint forms are kept in our Quality Department for future reference, discussion, data compilation, and quality enhancement purposes.
We are dedicated to ensuring that your concerns are heard and addressed with utmost care and attention. Your feedback plays a vital role in our commitment to deliver exceptional care. Thank you for entrusting us with your well-being.