Dr. Wajdi Hamdan is a Consultant General Surgeon, born in Beirut. He received his Bachelor degree BS in Biology, Master degree MS in Human Physiology, and medical degree MD from the American University of Beirut.
He completed a five-year General Surgery Residency at the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUB-MC) and two Fellowships in the United States:
- In Minimally Invasive Colorectal Surgery (At Jefferson, Phylapdelphia)
- In Advanced Forgut Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery (Beth Israel Medical Center, New York,NY).
Dr. Hamdan is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and Member of the Society of the American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), and International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO).
- Bariatric Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopy (AntiReflux, Hernias, Digestive Tract)
- Minimally Invasive Colorectal Surgery
- Breast and Endocrine Surgeries (Thyroid, Parathyroid, Adrenal).