- Bachelor in Physiotherapy since 2000 at the Saint Joseph University of Beirut.
- Doctorate of Physiotherapy (DPT) since 2016 with advanced professional training and differential diagnosis in sports injuries.
Senior physiotherapist at Saudi German Hospital – Dubai handling in and outpatients including Covid positive and post Covid rehabilitation, orthopedic and sports injuries as well as spine discopathies, scoliosis (postural correction).
- Worked with most cases of chronic Jaw Joint Disorders (pain with locking of the joint) promoting fast recovery.
- Having worked in a variety of settings: in-hospital based rehabilitation, post-surgery outpatient sports clinic, and follow-up in ICU.
- Treating patients with a high satisfaction rate having chronic pain in spine, knee injuries including joint arthroplasty, ACL reconstruction and shoulder impingement.
Majority of expertise as Physiotherapy Coordinator at Bhannes Medical Hospital – Lebanon renowned for providing superior outpatient and inpatient treatments and solutions, mainly specializing in orthopedic, scoliosis, and arthroplasty surgeries and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate and communicate with the pluri-disciplinary team including Surgeons and Sector Managers to provide optimal quality treatment for patients. Manage and direct the Hydrotherapy unit for treating complex orthopedic and rheumatology cases. Also, a direct supervisor, trainer, and evaluator for a pool of interns from universities on a continuous basis.
- Basic Life support 2022
- Body Master Manipulation Masterclass
- Dry needling Practitioner Program
- Soft Tissue Techniques Masterclass
- Orofacial and TMJ disorders: Evaluation and Treatment
Specialties / Areas of Interests:
- Complex musculoskeletal condition
- Chronic Jaw Joint Disorders
- Knee and shoulder sports injuries rehabilitation
- Joint replacement surgeries
- Chronic back and neck pain
- spine discopathies and scoliosis (postural correction)