At Harley Street Mental Health Clinic (Psychiatry & Psychology), we offer comprehensive care and treatment for mental health issues ranging from minor anxiety to serious neuropsychiatric disorders.
Psychiatric treatment and Psychotherapy for a full range of psychiatric disorders:
- Bipolar disorders
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorders (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Trauma and stressor related disorders
- Personality disorders
- Behavioral disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Sexual disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Eating disorder
- Dissociative disorders
- Somatic symptom and related disorders.
Comprehensive evaluation, psychiatric treatment and psychotherapy for children and adolescents (0-18 years) with a variety of developmental, emotional, behavioral, and learning difficulties.
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Tics disorders
- Intellectual disabilities, etc.
- and other psychiatric disorders.
- Neurocognitive disorders
- Alzheimer’s dementia and other types of dementias and other psychiatric disorders.
- Addictive substance use disorders
- Opioid (e.g. Heroin…)
- Stimulants (e.g. Cocaine,…)
- Sedatives and hypnotics
- Hallucinogens, Inhalants, Tobacco, etc.
- Non- substance addictive disorders
- Gambling disorder
- Internet addiction
- Shopping addiction, etc.
- Women’s mental health and female reproductive psychiatry
- Post-partum psychiatric disorders
- post-delivery psychiatric care.
Post-Traumatic-Stress Disorder (PTSD)
At Harley Street Mental Health Clinic (Psychiatry & Psychology), we provide a wide range of therapeutic approaches:
- Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Mentalization-Based therapy
- Family therapy
- Parental guidance
- Forensic psychiatry
- Mental capacity assessments
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)