Dr. Nabil MANSOUR is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology at the Saint George University Medical Center (SGHUMC) in Association with the University of Balamand. He has a subspecialty in Pediatric Anesthesia. He held the following positions
- Head of division of Pediatric Anesthesia
- Assistant Quality Manager for Quality Systems for Clinical Care at SGHUMC.
- Head of code blue committee
- Difficult Airway Course Director at the Lebanese European Academy of Emergency Medicine (LEAEM).
Dr. MANSOUR is the author of publications on post operative pain and hemodynamic monitoring.
Detail-oriented Anesthesiologist, trained in Paris FRANCE, ACLS and PALS certified professional, offering more than a 15 years of experience in exemplary support to patients and medical personnel, explaining procedures and monitoring patients under anesthesia. Plus, a well- built teaching experience in simulation and crisis resource management.
- Clinical Simulation Diploma
Lebanese American University In Association With The University Of Illinois, Chicago, Byblos, Lebanon
- Diploma in airway management
University Paris 13, Bobigny, France
- Diploma In Acute Pain Management
Ufr, Paris 2, Paris, France
- Diploma In Quality Assurance And Risk Management In Anesthesia And Intensive Care
University Paris 12, Creteil, France
- 2 Years In Depth Learning In France In Anesthesia And Surgical Intensive Care
University Paris 6, Paris, France
University Of Balamand, Beirut, Lebanon
- Diploma Of Higher Education, Medical Doctor
Kaunas University Of Medicine, Kaunas, Lithuania