Dr Fell obtained his medical degree from the University of Aberdeen currently ranked second best medical school in the UK by the Guardian and has consistently been a high-ranking school historically. In addition to his MBChB, Dr Fell obtained an intercalated Bachelor of Science degree concurrently. His dissertation was on the provision of genetic counselling in primary care.
Dr Fell has almost 20 years experience of post graduate clinical medicine and undertook Consultant Family Medicine roles in the UK before moving to the UAE in 2012. A brief working period in Dubai was followed with almost 10 years working at Healthpoint Hospital in Abu Dhabi.
Dr Fell additionally undertook a Masters in Internal Medicine, awarded with merit from the University of Edinburgh. His dissertation was conducted on the comparative efficacy of novel asthmatic treatments. He is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) and has maintained his licence to practice in the UK with successive successful revalidations from the General Medical Council (GMC).
Dr Fell is expertly placed to assess all individuals from a holistic viewpoint.
- Encompassing Family care including all age ranges; paediatric and adult clients
- Assessment and investigation of all initial medical complaints
- Preventative screening services and/or management of chronic disease including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, osteoporosis, hyperlipidaemia, bowel disorders, heart disease and lung disease as examples.
- Cancer screening services
- Special interest in men’s health especially testosterone deficiency
- Community mental health assessment and service provision
- Vaccinations including novel vaccines
- Travel health
- Medication reconciliations