If you encounter any of the following issues, please contact us:
- Persistent bleeding that doesn’t subside after the circumcision.
- Noticeable increase in redness around the circumcision site.
- If your child develops a fever of 38⁰ C (100.4⁰ F) or higher.
- Presence of other signs of infection, such as worsening swelling, unusual discharge, or the appearance of pus-filled blisters.
- Inability to urinate normally within 12 hours after the circumcision procedure.
- If the Plastibell device does not fall off within 10 days or if it moves up towards the body of the penis.
Your child’s well-being is our top priority, and we are here to address any concerns you may have. Do not hesitate to reach out to our professionals if you notice any of these problems. Prompt attention and care can help ensure a smooth recovery for your child after the circumcision.